The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's That Time!

It's time for me to announce the winners of the drawing in the contest I've been running all month celebrating the release of my debut novel, No Other. First of all though, I'd like to thank everyone for participating. I had a total of 127 people enter, and since many took advantage of the multiple entries, the tally of actual entries exceeded 700. I've been cutting little slips of paper most of the day.

Now I don't want to do this all at once, because that just seems a little anticlimatic. So, I'm going to start with the third place winner. This is for the price I've named the "Good" one, which includes the book, "No Other", as a Kindle download, or other ebook format (according to the winner's preference), a signed poster, Tote bag, notebook (all with coverart), postcards, freshwater pearl locket bracelet, matching earrings and a $5 Amazon gift card.

And the winner is...
LATAWNIA GRAY!

Congratulations, Latawnia. I'll be in contact soon.

Check back in thirty minutes for the winner of the "Great Prize"

No comments:

Post a Comment


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)