The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's That Time Once More

And now I get to announce the winner of the "Grand Prize." I have a friend who's gonna be a little disappointed. (Sorry Tina. You didn't win that locket) This prize has includes a beautiful Sterling/Gold overlay locket in it. It also consists of the ebook, signed poster, notebook, postcards, pearl locket bracelet with matching earrings, goatsmilk lotion and soap and a $10 Amazon gift card.

The winner of the grand prize is Casey. I don't have a last name, but I do have your email, so I'll be in contact soon.

This has been fun! And I'm not done. I like giving away stuff, so I'm putting together some smaller packages for the months of June and July. You guys can look forward to more braclets, with and without lockets. Several locket necklaces, while not as nice as the one in the "Grand Prize" they're still pretty. I also have some cd's from a local artist I'm rather excited about. His name is Logan Lind, and if you're curious you can check out his music here or become a fan facebook. Plus I've got more posters and there's no telling what else I'll find. Be sure to check often.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shawna, you gave my locket to someone else. I'm heartbroken. But beings I'm so graceous I will just say congrats to Casey, of course she better watch out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, I'm saving bucks to buy another for a giveaway later on.

    ReplyDelete


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)