The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Book Review: In The Manor of the Ghost by Tina Pinson


Kaitlin Franklin has her doubts about the mysterious Devlin Clayborne, but she agrees to marry him anyway for the sake of his son. The young boy cowers from his father and hasn't spoken since the night his mother and sister went missing. Kaitlin soon discovers that in a mansion full of shadows things aren't always as they seem, and she must uncover the truth before it comes back to haunt them.

In The Manor of the Ghost is a suspense filled story that kept me guessing until the end. Superstition, prejudice, hidden family secrets, all play into its intrigue, with plot twists throughout.

This book was a good-ole-fashion mystery which built into a clever crescendo with all the pieces falling into place at the very end. The conclusion was as satisfying as winning a game of Clue (which I love). The only hint I'll give is this: The____did it in the _____with a ____.

I Highly recommend.

5 comments:

  1. Ha! great review. Now I am salivating to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I have interected with Tina. . .so cool. Great interview. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's seriously like one of the old murder mysteries. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohh. this sounds great! love the cover! adding that to my long tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! The cover is outstanding!Best wishes for many sales--Celia

    ReplyDelete


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)