The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

NO OTHER - PRIZE DRAWING DETAILS

On June 1st I'm hosting a drawing for three prizes.

Grand prize
Book as a Kindle download, or preferred ebook format, Tote, Poster, Notebook, Sterling silver-gold overlay Locket, Goat's milk Soap & lotion, Postcards, $10 Amazon Gift certificate, Pearl bracelet and earrings.

Great Prize
Book as a Kindle download, or preferred ebook format, Tote, Poster, Notebook, Postcards, Pearl bracelet and earrings, Honey Soap, $10 Amazon Gift certificate

Good Prize
Book as a Kindle download as a preferred ebook format, Tote, Notebook, Postcards, Poster, Pearl bracelet and earrings, $5 Amazon Gift Certificate

(DBP is in the process of loading books to Barnes and Noble and Sony Reader store. These may be available at the closing of this contest, and if so, the winners may opt for downloads from these stores.)

All right, here are the rules:
This contest runs the whole month, starting on the 1st, and you can enter multiple times.

For everyone who leaves a comment on any blog I'm touring, on the day I visit, there's one entry (please include your email with the comment. I promise these will all be destroyed after the contest). I will post on my own blog each day where you can find me.

If you follow me on twitter, my blog or my Facebook fanpage, that's an entry for each. Search Shawna K. Williams.

A question pertaining to my book will be posted on my blog, and blogs I'm visiting every day throughout the month. Email the answer to (shawnawilliams@allegiance.tv) and you either get one to three entries, depending on how hard it is to find the answer to the question. I'll give hints where to find them. Many will come from the chapters accessible through the free sample available on Kindle, Freado (first four chapters), or the first chapter, which you can read by clicking here.

If, at some point in the month, you decide to purchase my book email me (honor system) and I'll enter your name five times.

And last, if you post this contest on your blog, let me know and I'll enter your name three more times. If you find my blog through one of these postings, or by word of a friend, email me and tell me whose blog, and I'll enter both of you twice.

These rulles will be available for viewing all month by clicking on NO OTHER - PRIZE DRAWING DETAILS in the top left corner of my blog.

I think that about covers it.
Happy reading and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Please enter me into your contest. I always love peeking through your blog=) srprater@gmail.com What a beautiful contest!!
    Blessings, Robin Prater
    robinsnest66.blogspot.com
    And I would love to review your book too. It would be an honor.

    ReplyDelete


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)