The Story Behind My Blog's Title

The Story Behind My Blog's Title
Why is my blog named "My Father's Oldsmobile"? Click on the car and find out.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My First Moment of Panic

Now that I've completed my manuscript, I've officially suffered my first panic attack. What if this sucks!?!!!! What if I've wasted all of this passion, time, energy, and effort on a hopeless cause!?! What if I just don't have what it takes?

Do I really want to know?

Okay...now that I've gotten that out of my system, it's time to press on.

3 comments:

  1. Press on. Write on. Keep on truckin! You rock, Shawna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had one of these attacks this week, too! I'm on the last stretch and will send my manuscript to the editors in November. You voiced my exact sentiments. This is very scary.

    But I agree with gzusfreek, press on - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the encouragement. I'm having another freak-out moment as I write. Query letters are a bench.

    ReplyDelete


1970 Olds 442

Welcome!

If you're curious about the story behind the name of my blog, click on the car. :)